In this interview with Jasmin Terrany, former Beverly Hills, 90210 and current Sharknado superstar Ian Ziering shares his intimate, inspirational story, getting up close and personal about his struggles, his 37-year acting career, divorce, marriage and parenthood.
In this heart-to-heart conversation, Ian discusses:
- how he turned his childhood struggles into strengths
- talks about the amount of effort required to achieve big goals
- chats about the sources of his motivation
- explains the ups and downs of his career path through his college years
- opens up about his turbulent love life
- shares some valuable lessons learned from his first marriage
- gets personal about his wife and children (cuteness overload!)
- speaks honestly about the trajectory of his acting career, and much more.
Furthermore, Ian reveals the hilarious and poignant story of how he got his role as Steve Sanders in Beverly Hills, 90210 and talks about his ten years of super stardom with a show that was, and still is, a global phenomenon. In addition Ian converses about the surprising and fascinating success of the original Sharknado, which premiered on July 11, 2013, attracting nearly 1.5 million viewers and generating as many as 5,000 tweets per minute. The movie’s sequel, which premiered at the end of July of this year generated 3.9 million viewers and one billion Twitter impressions, once again claiming Ian’s incredibly charming effect on the audience.
Ian is a fantastic source of fundamental parenting secrets, powerful life lessons, amazing advice on how to deal with career turbulence, and a proof of how love and support can make the biggest difference.
You do not want to miss this fascinating interview and Ian Ziering’s incredible words of wisdom!